Saturday, September 5, 2015

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 6 SEPTEMBER 2015

 morning surf check was a no go.

Drove up to Kincumba Mountain.


There was a bit of rain last night but the tracks were surprising dry with a few puddles of water along the service roads
 
I peddled along the new track but went in the opposite direction than I have gone on the last couple of rides. Heaps easier and more fun. I only had difficulty in three spots!
 
on leaving the mountain a black footed wallaby dashed into the bush in front of me. A nice sight as over the years, I haven't spotted much wildlife on the mountain.
 
 
 

 
A fun 4.66km ride with 22 metre elevation range.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...