Tuesday, September 15, 2015

KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN MTB - 12 SEPTEMBER 2015

Another ride at the mountain.


I have been enjoying the ride has it is a short drive to start from home and it has a number of challenges but isn't over the top.


I ran into Michael and friend along the track.


Driving up the hill to the reserve a wallaby hopped across the road.

Along the track I came across a brush turkey. Funny birds, instead of running away into the bush it ran along following the track. It kept looking back at me freaking that I was still there then picking up pace again. Eventually, it ran off the track and back to it's personal sanity.

A 5km ride with 40m elevation range.




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...