Tuesday, September 1, 2015

BOUDDI NP - MTB - 2 SEPTEMBER 2015


Off for a ride at Bouddi NP.


Fun ride today on a dry but loose track. I followed the turkey, ridge and strom tracks.


I had an over the handle bars fall when the edge of the trail gave way on my rear tyre just as I was going over a small drop. I wasn't happy with my landing - hands/wrists took the brunt of the fall - but I and the bike was okay.

 
The flowers were beginning to bloom with some nice purple flowers which didn't turn out clear in the photos.


There are some big drops along the escarpment that the tracks follow.


The views are so good of the surrounding bush. Photos don't quite portrait it as dramatically as it actually looks and feels.


I had a warning sigh yesterday on boulders and today it is trees.


After the ride, I stopped at the Marie Byle's lookout for an awesome view over coast.

 
7.15km
53m elevation range

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...