Wednesday, August 5, 2015

INDONESIA - BALI - MENJANGAN ISLAND - JULY 2015

I was sick from food poisoning two days ago and still not the best but decided to do the Menjangan Island snorkel.



I was picked up in a car at my hotel and then picked up four more people - two Italian girls from Milan who worked in Melbourne for a year and a French couple from Bordeaux living in Paris. 

 
We drove to the small boat port ( heaps of boats there). the road was good till the last section which was atrocious for some unknown reason. We boarded the boat and set off to the island. Along the way we picked up a family from Belgium who staying in resort at the exit of the bay. A nice place to stay.

 
The snorkel was a great. We drifted along with the current with good coral and fish. I had a swim to shore during the lunch break.  After lunch we drifted some more.

 
A massive school of large fish was the finality of the dive.


The cost was 550 000R but the others had paid 450 000R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...