Monday, August 10, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - NORTH AVOCA BEACH, BOUDDI NP (MTB), TERRIGAL BEACH - 31 JULY 2015

The sun just keeps on a shinin'

Checked the surf at North Avoca early - it looked okay but there was nothing else to ride for the next 20 minutes.

 

 
Drove to Bouddi National Park at the Maitland Bay Centre for a bike ride. The tracks there are so good. The tracks are narrow and varied with a few spots with obstacles. I rode for 5.58 km with 24 m elevation range.



The tracks were the driest I have ever seen them.


 
 
The afternoon was warm so we went down Terrigal Beach and sunbaked ...in winter?? yes it was warm enough and it seemed tempting to go for a swim. Only tempting :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...