Monday, August 10, 2015

CENTRAL COAST MTB - KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - 8 AUGUST 2015



A sunny winter's morning. Not as cold this morning but I have new bike gloves with full fingers. Today my fingers didn't freeze.

in the videos, I did the whole of each track leaving out the service roads. The videos are longer than usual so be warned if you don't ride a bike you'll may find them boring. :)

 
It was a great ride. I went at it hard but with caution when warranted. I saw a trail on the service road that I never noticed before. I don't know who but someone made a trail that bended and twined across the ridge that went for ages - about 10 minutes. It was so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...