Monday, August 10, 2015

CENTRAL COAST KAYAK - COPACABANA LAGOON - 5 AUGUST 2015



Another sunny and cold morning kayak. This time at Copacabana Lagoon for 4.05km.


Should I wear my fingerless bike gloves? Nah. Wrong decision! Once again, I had to stop now and again to warm up my hands.

 
 
The sun was shining on the southern part of the lagoon but a wind was blowing across the southern side to compensate.
 
I had fun with the go pro trying different angles for shots. I put my small canon on a selfie stick to try some underwater scenes. I thought I was clever as my hands wouldn't touch the cold water. Alas some water got into the camera and it stopped working.
 
No worries as it started working again when the water dried out. Luckily, the lagoons are fresh water if it was salt the camera would be in the bin.
 

It was fun weaving in and out of the trees and through the reeds.


 
 
There were herons slowly treading through the shallows under the trees looking for food.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...