Saturday, April 4, 2015

CENTRAL COAST WINDSURF - CANTON BEACH - 4 april 2015



The rain poured all night.
I checked the wind on sea breeze. It was strong from the south east.
Off to Canton beach for a windsurf.
I only had a single run as the wind was swinging more to the east and there were a lot of holes in the wind. The wind holes are caused by the wind flowing over the land and lowering back to water height at various distances from the shoreline.
The result was a ballistic blow then dead stop. Still, I had fun!
Mark was there so we had a bit of a run together
distance - 6.74km
max speed - 36.9 km/h

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...