Thursday, April 2, 2015

CENTRAL COAST MTB - KINCUMBA MOUNTAIN - 2 APRIL 2015

The surf was smaller this morning with a high tide so off for a bike ride.


I was just going to do a short run but ended up extending my ride.

The first trail was wet with puddles of water. It was challenging to miss the water yet keep up speed.


I cycled over to the northern side of the reserve and followed a steep trail down hill. It was fun with a lot of loose rock. I took a narrow turn off but only followed a short distance as I wasn't sure where it lead and the track was very muddy and loose.

 
It was a steep ride/walk back up the hill.

distance - approx. 8 km
elevation range - 145 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...