Saturday, March 28, 2015

CENTRAL COAST KAYAK/FISH - NORTH ENTRANCE - 28 march 2015


Checked the surf but no go. It looked nice on the water of North Entrance at Tuggerah Lake so I went for a kayak/fish.

 
I paddled a short distance and threw out the line and slowly drifted back to the start.

Near the reeds, my attention was drawn to a moving stick which turned out to be the barb of a large stingray.


It was nice watching the birds and the landscape. The sun was rising so the view changed with the merging sunlight.


A few boats slowly motored past causing small waves. The ripples on the water were pretty and at one point a family of ducks were bobbing up and down as the ripples oscillated across the channel.

 

 
Oh, I caught a smallish fish and threw it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...