Saturday, January 3, 2015

CENTRAL COAST - KINCUMBA MTN - MTB - 31 DECEMBER 2014


I tried a track at Kincumba mountain the other day that I had never noticed before. It started off great with a few challenges but still fun.

So I decided today to continue following the track. Well, I was doing alright until I reached the section of the track I hadn't ridden before. There were drop offs and steep sections with heaps of random rocks. A lot harder than I thought it would be and it was also raining. I came off a number of times with one over the handle bars and a roll along the dirt. All good!

I will try again but not in the rain.

3.63 km
elevation range 21 m
av speed 13 km/h
max speed 25.2 km/h


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...