Monday, November 24, 2014

CENTRAL COAST - BOUDDI NP - MTB - 24 november 2014 - 'A LITTLE TIGHT AT TIMES'




Off for a cycle at Bouddi National park. I parked at Maitland Bay Centre and away I went. Tons of mosquitoes attacked me while I was getting ready

The first section was easy being mainly a service road through bush land. Then it was the paved road to the turn off to another service road. After a short distance, it was a track. It was fun, curvy, rocky with some steep drops through one section. The track joined a service road that followed the north west ridge.

 
At the ridge end, I had a walk around. The sun lightened the bush for a short time and there were heaps of large boulders to jump across. found an interesting bug on a tree and I was impressed with shape and textures of the various trees.


I back tracked and then followed the turkey trail back to the road. Sections of this were fun.

 
I think it would be better to go in the opposite direction as I spent a lot of time walking up rock drop offs.



A fun ride!


6.82 km
av. speed approx. 14km/h
50m elevation range

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...