Thursday, November 21, 2013

CENTRAL COAST - BRISBANE WATER NP - ROCKY PONDS - MTB - 21 november 2013

I parked down the road from Staple Lookout.

I decided on Rocky Ponds as I hadn't been there for while.

The service road was good but in parts the recent rains washed away a lot of soil covering the road with small rocks. a bit of a hazard on the downhill runs.

The water at Rocky Ponds was crystal clear. Should have bought swimmers. I sat there for awhile watching the water cascade and walking around the ponds.

distance - 15.06km
time - 1 hour 14 minutes
av speed - 12.1 km/h
max speed - 28.1 km/h




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...