Tuesday, June 4, 2013

CENTRAL COAST - ETTALONG TO UMINA - MTB - 4 June 2013

I drove out to Ettalong thinking I might do a cycle along the foreshore. The wind was strong and cold elsewhere but here it was fine.

I followed the cycle path as much as possible turning now and again on to a beach track to check out the waves.

It was pleasant but later I was in for a few surprises. The track ended in a caravan park. I cycled through it and then followed the

waterway at it far boundary. It was very pretty. After leaving the caravan park, I followed a track into the bush which was twisted and turned making it a fun peddle. On exiting, I followed the sport field which ended at a skate park and a great fun bike track with a number of hills and challenges. Lots of fun!


A great short ride!

distance      - 7.25 km
time            - 30 mins
av speed     - 14.2 km/h
max speed  - 29.6 km/h




No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...