Friday, January 25, 2013

AUSTRALIA - Crookhaven Heads and Currarong - 6/7 January 2013

After the kayak, we stopped at Kangaroo Valley town for lunch then onwards to Culburra. The surf was messy so we drove up the coast to Crookhaven Heads. We camped there for the night. I had a messy surf on the beach.


The next morning, the waves were lefts and rights in glassy conditions and all to myself for the first 11/2 hours.

WALK

After breakfast, I walked around Crookhaven Heads and up to the lighthouse. Nice coastline and good views. The lighthouse was a bit ordinary.

3.49km
39 minutes
11.16 min/km
best pace 7 min/km
13 elevation range



We drove to Currarong and Abrahams Bosom. We had a nice walk out to the beaches with some nice rocky coastline. We sat around and I had a snorkel in the icy cold clear water.

SNORKEL


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...