Tuesday, July 31, 2012

CENTRAL COAST - Dharug NP - Old North Road - MTB/HIKE - 29 july 2012



Dave and I drove out to old north road.

We cycled along the road and it stated off as sand and pools of water. At one stage, we reached an old convict bridge.

Later, the road became very rocky in parts and very difficult to cycle over.

Eventually, we reached a fork in the road that became more of a tract. We followed the right track for awhile then doubled back and followed the left track. The left track became to bushy for the bikes so we walked a distance to get views over mangrove dam.

Cycling back, my chain extenion broke and I had a 4 km walk back to the car.

All in all, it was a fun and challenging ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...