Monday, July 9, 2012

CENTRAL COAST - Brisbane Water NP - Koolewong Trig - MTB - 14 june 2012


Once again great cool and sunny weather.
I drove to unsign posted Bambara Road off Woy Woy Road. There is a cleared area to park.

I unloaded the gear and lifted the bike over the locked service road gate and downhill I went.

Most of the cycle was downhill which was food for thought on the journey back.

The first stop was at a cross road of a number of service tracks. There was a pretty rock area to sit and admire the bush and soak in the sun.

The next stop was cliffs above Koolewong. A very steep drop down and a great view of Brisbane Waters.


Continuing on, I peddled to a huge water tank and further on taking the right trail i came to an end with views over Woy Woy Inlet.

The journey back wasn't too bad. The bike handled the gradual ascent comfortably.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...