Friday, February 10, 2012

CENTRAL COAST - Woy Woy Bay - KAYAK/HIKE - 8 february 2012



Drove to Woy Woy Bay and launched from park near the end of the point.



I paddled along following the jetties. A short distance after the jetties there were mangroves and hidden amongst the mangroves was a small creek. I paddled up the creek with a paddle At the end i walked around following the creek and the many cascades of water it produced. pretty!!!!

Back in the kayak, i paddled back along the creek and around the bend and came across more mangroves and another creek which was a bit wider and longer. Once again at the end, i followed the creek and it's cascades up the hill. Pretty!!!



The journey back was a bit harder as the wind had increased and i was paddling against it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...