Sunday, February 12, 2012

CENTRAL COAST - Kincumba Mountain - Warri Kanning trails - MTB -12 february 2012



I parked in the top car park and rode my bike along the warri warri trail. i returned the same way but took a turnoff on my left along a rough track that lead to the kanning trail.


I cycled along the kanning trail and turnoff towards the end along a track on the right that lead to the avoca beach lookout. i continued along the track eventually joining onto the main trail.



i return along the kanning trail and took a track turnoff on my left. this was also rough and lead to some flat sandstone rocks where i rested for awhile.


i continued back along the track and onto the kanning trail. i continued for a short distance than took a rough track on my right that lead to the wari warri trail. i followed the trail back to the carpark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...