Wednesday, August 17, 2011

CENTRAL COAST - Mooney Mooney Creek - kayak - 16 august 2011

 
I decided to join the toukley kayakers on one of their days kayaking.
It was a nice sunny day with a slight breeze. I met everyone at the creek and off we went.

this time, i went downstream. There were a lot of turnoffs amongst the mangroves which i followed and thusly lost track of the others.

It was sort of prehistoric paddling amongst the mangrove trees and a lot of fun. at one point, i came across a pocket of rainforest and had a walk around.

I caught up with everyone at the end and we had coffee and cakes.
fun day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...