Friday, July 22, 2011

CENTRAL COAST - Kantandra Reserve - HIKE - 16 July 2011


I parked at Kantandra at the end of Kantandra street.

I followed the track to Seymour Pond, which was pretty. I then followed the Waterman track through rainforest skirting the various water flows to Seymour Pond. This walk was easy and very calming.

The track lead upwards towards St Johns Lookout. I didn't go to the lookout but followed the track around the base of the cliffs below the lookout. The cliffs were high and overhanging in some places. very spectacular.

I eventually joined up with Graves Track which lead back to the parking area.
The walk took just about two and  half hours.


No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...