Wednesday, July 7, 2010

CENTRAL COAST - Wyrrabalong NP - Crackneck Lookout to Shelley Beach - HIKE - 20 June 2010


Today is a great day for a walk being a warm sunny winter’s day.

Drove to Crackneck Point Lookout, took in the expansive views of the north coastline and setoff along the coastal track.
 
The track was easy with some wattles blooming. Along the descent and at the bottom of the hill there a number of breaks in the vegetation affording views over Bateau Bay.

There are a few access tracks, stairs to the beach below. I took one in the centre of the beach.


Back to the top, I followed the track around to Blue Lagoon and then Shelley Beach. At the centre of the beach is a surf club and kiosk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...