Tuesday, June 1, 2010

CENTRAL COAST - Wamberal - Mystery - 1 June 2010

It was a day like any other winter’s day. The weather looked changeable but at that moment it was sunny, chilly with a light cutting breeze.
I walked the treated logged path to the beach bare footed. I meandered down the track with little purpose but to view the sea. My mind wandered through aimless thoughts and avenues.

Suddenly, there was a vision! Over there... on the beach... on the middle of the beach sitting in a sea of wind-blown sand. No steps around it or to it or from it. A mystery. I had to look closer.

My hand reached instinctively for the camera. This moment will be caught for future generations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...