Thursday, June 10, 2010

Indonesia - Bali - Medewi - May 2010

 

Medewi is on the west coast of Bali.

I stayed at a small losman in a clean fan room for 70 000 rupiah. There were smaller cheaper rooms. There is also a lot of accommodation in Medewi along the beach to the north and along the road leading to the beach.


The walks around Medewi are very interesting. In the course of an hour walk, I wandered pass a river, rice fields, the town, beach, fishing boats, homes, farm animals and restaurants.

The locals are friendly and helpful. A great place to watch the daily life of Balinese people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CENTRAL COAST - 4 TO 11 MARCH 2023

 4 MARCH I woke and unloaded and tidied the van. I drove Jacinta to the Hens party for Chloe at Glenworth Valley. Back home and I tidi...